Dr. Yongkun Kim,DMD
• DDS, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil
• DMD, University of Pennsylvania
• Post-graduate Certificates in Periodontics, Dental Implantology, and Fixed Prosthodontics, University of Pennsylvania
• Clinical Assistant Professor of Post-Graduate Periodontics, and Periodontal Prosthesis, University of Pennsylvania
Dr. George Bandelac, DDS Periodontist & Prosthodontist
• DDS, University of Detroit Mercy,
• DDS, MSc in Human Biology, and MS in Periodontics, René Descartes University
• Certificate in Periodontics, University of Pennsylvania
• Certificate in Implantology, University of Paris XI
• Award - Outstanding Clinical Faculty, University of Detroit Mercy
• Award - Summa Cum Laude, René Descartes University
Dr. Michael Yeh, DDS, MSD, DAAID, PS
• Board-Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology /Implant Dentistry in King
• Specialty Certificate in Prosthodontics and Master of Science in Dentistry Degree (M.S.D.),
University of Washington
• Clinical Assistant Professor of Graduate Prosthodontic and Restorative Department at the University
of Washington’s School of Dentistry
Dr. Dong-il Kim,DDS
• Undergraduate Degree, Ohio State University
• DDS, Ohio State University
• A member of the American Dental Association
• Selected as "The Best Dentist in America".
• Assistant Professor, Ohio State University, College of Dentistry
Dr. Campos Alejandro, DDS
Master in Oral Rehabilitation and Dental Implants (2019- 2021), Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE), DR.
Specialist in Oral Surgery and Dental Implants (2013-2015), Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE), DR.
DDS, Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE), DR.
Certificate - Workshop on Botulinum Toxin, Platelet-Rich Plasma and Bichectomy (2017), Sinus and Face Academy, DR.
Award - Magna Cum-Lade Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE), DR.
Dr. Alex Benner, DMD
• Undergraduate Degree, University of Notre Dame
• DMD, Temple University
• Furthered his dental education at Jefferson Health- Abington Hospital
• Traveled abroad multiple times to study the most cutting edge techniques in oral implantology.
• Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology.
Dr. Tameem Anwar, DDS
• 14 years experience in Implant Dentistry
• Undergraduate Degree from University of Washington
• Doctor of Dental Surgery from University of Washington
• Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology
Dr. Kyunghoon Kim
Bachelor of Medical Science (BMSc) - University of Western Ontario. London, ON. (2006-2010)
Doctor of Dental Medicine - University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. Philadelphia, PA (2011-2015)
Indiana University Health Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. (2015-2019)
Diplomate of American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (2021)
Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon with an impressive education and training. He completed his undergraduate degree at Western University and attending dental school at the University of Pennsylvania, PA.
Earned his certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN.